Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week 4 The Hardest Part

The Hardest Part

For me ....sometimes that's getting ready to go to the Gym!

Once I'm at Jetts I'm fine and I get stuck in - but the transition from relaxed dress mode to getting ready for the gym can be a tortuous mind game. 
What I need to do for my long term benefit vs what I want to do in the moment for enjoyment and no gain. Luckily, I have a conscience who is a bit of a health nut at the moment☺ 
Thank God for minor miracles and the ability to have a second thought. After I've been to Jetts I feel so great I really wonder how I could have thought about not going! 

So, if you get into that  " I'm not sure I can be bothered today " mind set - put on your sneakers and gym clothes and go to the gym. Really, that's the hard part done - because once you're there, may as well stay and exercise, right.... 
Before you know it you are heading home feeling a ton better because you have kick-ass attitude and staying power!

No comments:

Post a Comment