Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feb week 1 Slow rewards, long term goal

Feb: week 1 


Slow Rewards: It's taken a month but I have lost 3 kilogram = 6.614 pounds - it's a slow reward but it is a reward and I am happy to take it! This was never solely about weight loss  - so it's all good. 
I have however noticed my body shape is slowly changing - of course this won't be obvious to others till further down the track - but I love it! 

Long Term Goal: I needed to change my lifestyle - get fitter and loose the weight. That is the reason I chose to join Jetts Gym as opposed to just going on a diet - For less than the cost of going to Weight Watchers per week I can get 24 hour Gym access to Jetts plus a work out plan and nutrition advise from Jetts fabulous staff. 

Jetts support is amazing, Ultimately though it is up to Me ... and I choose to go for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment