Sunday, January 5, 2014

Weight is a Battle that I can WIN !

My Personal Journey

I have battled with weight all my life. My Mother was obese and I well remember the struggles she had with her weight. I also remember the one thing she made me promise her, " Don't ever get big like me..."   
It disappoints me so much that I broke my promise. I feel like I failed my mother and myself!  Enough is Enough -  I'm 51, I'm Fat -  time for a change.


The potential to change my life. 

Something happened by chance... a lot of good stuff happens this way, I find.  
I was reviewing a gym and interviewing the manager for Roses Pantry Best Gyms
Yes, I have battled with weight all my life, I know this year - I Will Win this Battle!
This is my personal journey to becoming the healthy woman I want to be. 
No diets, food fads, or radical procedures here - just a promise to be totally honest about everything.

My Life saver was a Gym called Jetts  

Jetts - a gym in Whangaparaoa is open 24 hours !!! 
A 24hr Gym - I had never heard of such a thing, but I was immediately drawn into this fantastic concept. Any Member can work-out any time they want - day or night! 
Jetts was air conditioned, had immaculate facilities - I signed up on the spot!
Trust me - there is no pressure from anyone as there are lots of machines to use. You can just do your own thing at your own pace in your own time - Absolutely Brilliant!

 I'm doing this for myself but I hope I can inspire others.  Rose NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment